WordPress Developer & Administrator Rybbon Digital Rewards India Pvt Ltd Kerala
₹3,00,000 – ₹6,50,000 a year
3+ years experience
Rybbon is looking for an experienced WordPress specialist with a passion for building and running high-performing business websites.
This is a great opportunity to join early a US-based, fast-growing SaaS company that is changing how businesses put the power of gifting to work.
Who We Are:
Rybbon is a US-based SaaS platform for marketers to send & manage global e- gift campaigns like Amazon or Visa e-gift cards. Marketers love how Rybbon makes it easy to deliver gifts to hundreds and thousands of recipients. Rybbon is the only integrated gifting partner for the top marketing & survey platforms – SurveyMonkey, Marketo, HubSpot, and Qualtrics.
Rybbon has grown rapidly to more than 1000 customers with 5-star ratings on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Rybbon is based in Washington DC, USA and in Calicut, Kerala, India. Learn more at www.rybbon.net.
Our Website Stack:
- CMS: WordPress with Divi theme
- Analytics: Google Analytics, HotJar
- Marketing Automation: Marketo
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain pages and blogs using WordPress & Divi
- Maintain a staging and production instance of WordPress on AWS. Regularly refresh staging from production backups.
- Keep WordPress, themes, and plugins up to date
- Setup and use Google Analytics and HotJar to track website traffic, visitor behaviour and conversions.
- Monitor website speed using tools like Google PageSpeed Insights. Ensure excellent website speed using WordPress and HTML/CSS optimization techniques.
- Continuously improve website SEO performance using tools like SEO Moz/SEMRush, Google Search Console and WordPress Yoast.
- Collaboratively work with graphic designers and marketing colleagues
- Provide weekly website performance and conversion reports to management
- 3-5 years of WordPress development and administration experience
- Experience with Divi or similar WordPress themes
- Working knowledge of and experience using HTML/CSS for customizing WordPress and creating standalone pages.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics. HotJar experience a plus.
- Preferred: Solid understanding of SEO and SEO tools including Google SEO tools, WordPress Yoast and SEO Moz/SEMRush.
- Love for learning new things and teaching others about them
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Design.
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹650,000.00 /year
- total work: 5 years (Required)
- WordPress Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours
- Education assistance
- Software Development