WCR Apprentice at West Central Railway – 570 vacancies
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at West Central Railway. Currently, West Central Railway has 570 openings for the vacancy of WCR Apprentice. You must have 10th, 12th & ITI to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the West Central Railway Act Apprentice recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
Act Apprentice West Central Railway Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: West Central Railway
- Designation name: WCR Apprentice
- Number of vacancy: 570
- Age limit: 15 to 24 years years as on 03.02.2020
- Pay scale: ₹ Not Specified
- Job location: Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh
- Original notification link: https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1581074876254-BPL%20div%20act%20app..PDF
Reservation-wise division of Act Apprentice West Central Railway jobs
- Trade No. of Vacancy
- Electrician 138
- Welder (Gas and Electric) 34
- Machinist 10
- Fitter 116
- Draughtman Civil 10
- Wireman 30
- Mason 26
- Carpenter 28
- Painter 23
- Surveyor 08
- A.C. Mechanic 10
- Architectural Assistant 12
- Electronic Mechanic 15
- Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant (COPA) 52
- Stenographer (English & Hindi) 06
- Cable Jointer 02
- Diesel Mechanic 30
- Black Smith (Foundryman) 16
- Secretarial Assistant 04
Qualifications for West Central Railway WCR Apprentice
West Central Railway requires that the candidates appearing for Act Apprentice should have at least 10th, 12th & ITI. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for Act Apprentice West Central Railway Vacancies 2020
- 10th standard or 12th and ITI in relevant trade.
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for WCR Apprentice at West Central Railway, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of Merit.
How to apply for Act Apprentice in West Central Railway in 2020
- Apply online here: http://mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/RailwayRecruitment/Bhopal/B008/FrmApplication.aspx?langid=en-US&NotificationId=QgAwADAAOABSAGUAZwA=
- Starting date of online application: 15 February 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 15 March 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 170/-
- Fee for 70/- category candidates: ₹ 70/-
- Last date of payment of fees: 15 March 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the WCR Apprentice recruitment 2020 we can get from West Central Railway. Meanwhile, do check out their web site at https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ . Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.