Reserve Bank of India Manager, Assistant Manager and Other Job Description
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting applications from graduate pass candidates residing in all India for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager and Other. There are 17 vacancies available for Non-CSG Various posts in RBI. The last date of submission of application for Manager, Assistant Manager and Other at RBI is 20th January 2020.
Details of Non-CSG Various posts Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
The Reserve Bank of India is offering 17 posts of Manager, Assistant Manager and Other. The Non-CSG Various posts’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ 63,172-77,208 at the Reserve Bank of India. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the RBI Non-CSG Various posts.
Reservation-wise division of Non-CSG Various posts RBI jobs
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||06||01||01||0||08|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||04||0||01||0||05|
The selection process for Non-CSG Various posts will have online and offline examinations and interview. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at RBI. The successful candidates in the Manager, Assistant Manager and Other post will be placed in various locations throughout all India in various Reserve Bank of India facilities.
Qualifications for RBI Manager, Assistant Manager and Other
The candidates appearing for the post of Non-CSG Various posts at the Reserve Bank of India must have at least graduate. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for RBI Vacancies 2020
- Post Name: Educational Qualification Age Limit
- Legal Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law and At least two years’ experience.
- Manager (Technical): A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and At least 3 years’ experience.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security): candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science or ‘Library and Information Science.
All candidates applying for Manager, Assistant Manager and Other will need to respect the age limit of 21 to 40 years. All ages are calculated as on 1st December 2019.
Important Information on RBI Non-CSG Various posts
The application submission for Manager, Assistant Manager and Other is beginning on 30th December 2019 at the RBI. The last date of submission of online application is 20th January 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the Non-CSG Various posts post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 600 within 20th January 2020. However, for SC, ST candidates, this fee is reduced to ₹ 100. The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Reserve Bank of India.
Relevant links for Non-CSG Various posts RBI recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/ACSGE2712201960577544CA0E4EF4BD451817394895CE.PDF
- Online application form: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbispvpsep19/
- Official website of the employer: https://www.rbi.org.in/
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of Manager, Assistant Manager and Other at Reserve Bank of India. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for RBI Non-CSG Various posts recruitment 2020.