Where to find the Results for Union Public Service Commission NDA II Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of NDA II in Union Public Service Commission. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the UPSC NDA II exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/upsc-nda-2-exam-notification/
|Results for NDA II in UPSC|
|View results online here:||https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/WR-NDA-II-2019-NameListEngl-12122019.pdf|
Job details for UPSC NDA II recruitment 2020
Previously, Union Public Service Commission has announced some vacancies for the designation of NDA II. There are 415 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ Not Specified for these posts. The applicants for the posts of NDA II must be having at least 12th to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of NDA II posts at UPSC
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -II) Examination, 2019 415
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA II Job
- Army Wing of NDA 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 UPSC NDA II Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Union Public Service Commission NDA II vacancies?
- You can download the application form for UPSC NDA II recruitment right here: https://upsconline.nic.in/guideline.php?exam_code=CPF&year=2018¬ice_no=08/2018-CPF¬ice_date=25-04-2018
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for UPSC NDA II is 03 September 2019.
- What is the age limit for UPSC NDA II vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be born not earlier than 02nd January, 2001 years old, as on not later than 1st January, 2004.
- Who can apply for the NDA II jobs in UPSC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least 12th are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for NDA II vacancies in UPSC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for NDA II UPSC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 100/-
- Application fee for No category: ₹ 100/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 02 September 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Written Test & SSB Test/Interview..
- How much is the salary for NDA II in Union Public Service Commission?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ Not Specified.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding NDA II UPSC Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about NDA II vacancies in Union Public Service Commission. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/upsc-nda-2-exam-notification/
To see the original official notification for the NDA II vacancies posted online by Union Public Service Commission, please visit is link: https://upsconline.nic.in/download1.php?type=ne&file=NDAII2019-E.pdf
You can also visit UPSC’s official website here: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about NDA II vacancies in Union Public Service Commission. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.