UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 – 421 Enforcement fficer/Accounts Officer (EPFO) Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2020
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer welcomes application for the posts of 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Vacancy 2020 from Graduate pass competitors keen on UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary, Qualification, qualification criteria and Union Public Service Commission EO Last Date is 31 January 2020.
For detail depiction for filling UPSC Enforcement Officer Online Form Just experience detail portrayal, official notice about UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer age limit, capability, number of openings, area. We Will Updated the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other significant subtleties time to time at this page as it were.
UPSC EPFO Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application through ORA Website – 31 January 2020
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application – 01 February2020
- Recruitment Test – 04 October 2020
UPSC EPFO Vacancy Details
Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer – 421
Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial
Eligibility Criteria for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Posts
Bachelor’s degree in any subject. (Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified).
UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. 1/3 marks will be deducted
UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
How to Apply for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply online in the through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before31 January 2020.
- General/ OBC – Rs. 25
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
Relevant links for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/SplAdvt-51-2020-Engl_0.pdf
- Online application form: https://www.upsconline.nic.in/oraepfo/oraauth/candidate/RegistrationFinal.php?postcode=1191&caseid=1692&%20log=pub
- Official website of the employer: https://www.upsc.gov.in/