Where to find the Results for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission CJ Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of Civil Judge in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the UKPSC CJ exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/ukpsc-civil-judge-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for CJ in UKPSC|
|View results online here:||https://ukpsc.gov.in/files/it_pcs(J).pdf|
Job details for UKPSC CJ recruitment 2020
Previously, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced some vacancies for the designation of Civil Judge. There are 30 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 27700 – 44770/- for these posts. The applicants for the posts of CJ must be having at least A Bachelor of law to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of CJ posts at UKPSC
- Civil Judge (Jr Division) 30
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC CJ Job
- A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 UKPSC CJ Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission CJ vacancies?
- You can download the application form for UKPSC CJ recruitment right here: https://ukpsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for UKPSC CJ is 10 April 2019.
- What is the age limit for UKPSC Civil Judge vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 22 to 35 years years old, as on 01.01.2018.
- Who can apply for the CJ jobs in UKPSC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least A Bachelor of law are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for CJ vacancies in UKPSC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for CJ UKPSC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 185.40/-
- Application fee for 95.40/- category: ₹ 185.40/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 10 April 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Written Exam & Interview..
- How much is the salary for CJ in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 27700 – 44770/-.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at Uttarakhand in Uttarakhand.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding CJ UKPSC Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about Civil Judge vacancies in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/ukpsc-civil-judge-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the CJ vacancies posted online by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, please visit is link: http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/273PCD_JD_Exam_2018.pdf
You can also visit UKPSC’s official website here: http://ukpsc.gov.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about Civil Judge vacancies in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.