SSC Selection Post Phase-7 Examination 2020 Results
Where to find the Results for Staff Selection Commission Selection Post VII Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of SSC Selection Post Phase-7 in Staff Selection Commission. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the SSC Selection Post VII exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/ssc-selection-post-phase-7-2019-notification/
|Results for Selection Post VII in SSC|
|View results online here:||https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/ROLL-12_18022020.pdf|
Job details for SSC Selection Post VII recruitment 2020
Previously, Staff Selection Commission has announced some vacancies for the designation of SSC Selection Post Phase-7. There are 1351 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ Level 1 to 7 for these posts. The applicants for the posts of Selection Post VII must be having at least Matric, Intermediate & Graduate to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of Selection Post VII posts at SSC
- Selection Post Phase 7 2019 Central Region CR 155
Northern Region NR Delhi 377
Madhya Pradesh MPR 41
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Post VII Job
- CR10519 Multi Tasking Staff (Medical Attendant)
- CR11419 Multi tasking staff (Lady Medical Attendant)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 SSC Selection Post VII Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Staff Selection Commission Selection Post VII vacancies?
- You can download the application form for SSC Selection Post VII recruitment right here: https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for SSC Selection Post VII is 31 August 2019.
- What is the age limit for SSC SSC Selection Post Phase-7 vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 18-25 years old, as on 01.08.2019.
- Who can apply for the Selection Post VII jobs in SSC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Matric, Intermediate & Graduate are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for Selection Post VII vacancies in SSC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for Selection Post VII SSC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 100/-
- Application fee for No category: ₹ 100/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 02 September 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Online Test..
- How much is the salary for Selection Post VII in Staff Selection Commission?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ Level 1 to 7.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding Selection Post VII SSC Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about SSC Selection Post Phase-7 vacancies in Staff Selection Commission. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/ssc-selection-post-phase-7-2019-notification/
To see the original official notification for the Selection Post VII vacancies posted online by Staff Selection Commission, please visit is link: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_rhq_06082019.pdf
You can also visit SSC’s official website here: http://ssc.nic.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about SSC Selection Post Phase-7 vacancies in Staff Selection Commission. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.