How to download the Admit Card for Staff Selection Commission <jst> Exam
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I in Staff Selection Commission. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The Admit Card for the SSC <jst> posts is available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the Admit Card and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: http://sarkariresults.info/2019/ssc-je-junior-engineer.php
|Admit Card for <jst> in SSC|
|Download Admit Card online from here:||https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/CHSLE_2019_Notice%2019.03.2020.PDF|
Job details for SSC <jst> recruitment 2020
Previously, Staff Selection Commission has announced some vacancies for the designation of SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I. There are Various Vacancies vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ As per rules for these posts. The applicants for the posts of <jst> must be having at least Degree or Diploma to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of <jst> posts at SSC
- Central Water Commission Junior Engineer (Civil)
- CPWD Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Department of Post Junior Engineer(Civil)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC <jst> Job
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 SSC <jst> Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Staff Selection Commission <jst> vacancies?
- You can download the application form for SSC <jst> recruitment right here: https://ssc.nic.in/
- When is the last date of application forms for SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I Staff Selection Commission?
- The last date of submission of application form for SSC <jst> is 12 September 2019.
- What is the age limit for SSC SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be Max 32 Years years old, as on 01/01/2020.
- Who can apply for the <jst> jobs in SSC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Degree or Diploma are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for <jst> vacancies in SSC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for <jst> SSC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 100
- Application fee for 0/- category: ₹ 0/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 16 September 2019
- How are the candidates selected for SSC <jst> recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of As per rule.
- How much is the salary for <jst> in Staff Selection Commission?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ As per rules.
- Where is the job location for SSC SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the results of this exam?
- Please look in our Results section for the same.
Important Information regarding <jst> SSC Admit Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I vacancies in Staff Selection Commission. The Admit Card for this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the Admit Card above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: http://sarkariresults.info/2019/ssc-je-junior-engineer.php
To see the original official notification for the <jst> vacancies posted online by Staff Selection Commission, please visit is link: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_eng_je_13082019.pdf
You can also visit SSC’s official website here: https://ssc.nic.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about SSC Junior Engineer JE Tier I vacancies in Staff Selection Commission. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the contact page on our site.