Where to find the Results for Staff Selection Commission CPO SI Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of SSC CPO SI in Staff Selection Commission. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the SSC CPO SI exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/ssc-cpo-si-vacancy-notification/
|Results for CPO SI in SSC|
|View results online here:||https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/sicpo_LIST-2_14022020.pdf|
Job details for SSC CPO SI recruitment 2020
Previously, Staff Selection Commission has announced some vacancies for the designation of SSC CPO SI. There are Not Specified vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 35400 – 112400/- Level-6 for these posts. The applicants for the posts of CPO SI must be having at least Graduate to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of CPO SI posts at SSC
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Not Specified
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police Not Specified
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO SI Job
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 SSC CPO SI Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Staff Selection Commission CPO SI vacancies?
- You can download the application form for SSC CPO SI recruitment right here: https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for SSC CPO SI is 16 October 2019.
- What is the age limit for SSC SSC CPO SI vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 20 to 25 years years old, as on 01.01.2020.
- Who can apply for the CPO SI jobs in SSC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Graduate are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for CPO SI vacancies in SSC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for CPO SI SSC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 100/-
- Application fee for No category: ₹ 100/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 18 October 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Computer Based Examination and Physical Test..
- How much is the salary for CPO SI in Staff Selection Commission?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 35400 – 112400/- Level-6.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding CPO SI SSC Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about SSC CPO SI vacancies in Staff Selection Commission. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/ssc-cpo-si-vacancy-notification/
To see the original official notification for the CPO SI vacancies posted online by Staff Selection Commission, please visit is link: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_SICPO_17092019.pdf
You can also visit SSC’s official website here: http://ssc.nic.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about SSC CPO SI vacancies in Staff Selection Commission. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.