Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist Whitehat ducation Technology Pvt. Ltd. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹70,000 – ₹90,000 a year
15+ years experience
Sr. Technical Recruitment Specialist
ABOUT White Hat Jr.
WhitehatJr is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a Sr. Technical Recruitment Specialist
WhiteHat Jr prepares kids of the age of 6-14 years for the new world. Here kids learns fundamentals of coding logic, structure, sequence and algorithms thinking- to generate creative outcomes like animations and applications.
Visit Us at :
Funding News : Backed by a reputed founder and two of the Top 3 India VCs.
Karan was the Discovery India CEO. 15+ years of excellent operating experience: P&G/BCG pedigree; scaled an offline start-up from 3 to 300 in NY; wrote 3 novels with Penguin/Harper, all bestsellers with movie deals. I see things through.
Here are top research links that gets Karan very excited about both the massive consumer impact (creating a whole generation of creators vs. consumers) and the tremendous business potential of the opportunity: Blockbuster Seed Results which is leading to an over-subscribed Series A round.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a deadline-focused Technical Recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful Technical Recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and techinical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- A Bachelor’s of Science or Human Resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching a organization being built from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) for an exceptional Backend Web Developer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹70,000.00 to ₹90,000.00 /year
- Technical Recruitment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)