Where to find the Results for South Indian Bank PO Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of South Indian Bank Probationary Officers in South Indian Bank. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the South Indian Bank PO exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/south-indian-bank-po-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for PO in South Indian Bank|
|View results online here:||https://southindianbank.in/recruitnew/#no-back-button|
Job details for South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2020
Previously, South Indian Bank has announced some vacancies for the designation of South Indian Bank Probationary Officers. There are 160 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 23700 – 42020/- for these posts. The applicants for the posts of PO must be having at least X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of PO posts at South Indian Bank
- Probationary Officers (PO) 160
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO Job
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 South Indian Bank PO Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for South Indian Bank PO vacancies?
- You can download the application form for South Indian Bank PO recruitment right here: https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careersdetails.aspx?careerid=157
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for South Indian Bank PO is 30 June 2019.
- What is the age limit for South Indian Bank South Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 25 Years years old, as on 30.06.2019.
- Who can apply for the PO jobs in South Indian Bank?
- Only Indian citizens with at least X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for PO vacancies in South Indian Bank, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for PO South Indian Bank?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 800/-
- Application fee for 200/- category: ₹ 800/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 30 June 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview..
- How much is the salary for PO in South Indian Bank?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 23700 – 42020/-.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding PO South Indian Bank Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about South Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancies in South Indian Bank. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/south-indian-bank-po-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the PO vacancies posted online by South Indian Bank, please visit is link: https://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/Probationary_Officer_Notification_June_2019.pdf
You can also visit South Indian Bank’s official website here: https://www.southindianbank.com/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about South Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancies in South Indian Bank. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.