Field Supervisor & Engineer at Power Grid Corporation of India – 53 vacancies
Power Grid Corporation of India Field Supervisor & Engineer Job Description
The Power Grid Corporation of India is inviting applications from engineering degree pass candidates residing in all India for the post of Field Supervisor & Engineer. There are 53 vacancies available for Supervisor in PGCIL. The last date of submission of application for Field Supervisor & Engineer at PGCIL is 22nd December 2019.
Details of Supervisor Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment
The Power Grid Corporation of India is offering 53 posts of Field Supervisor & Engineer. The Supervisor’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ 23,000 to 30,000 at the Power Grid Corporation of India. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the PGCIL Supervisor.
Reservation-wise division of Supervisor PGCIL jobs
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||05||03||02||02||01||13|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||03||01||0||01||01||06|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||11||07||03||04||02||27|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||03||01||0||01||01||06|
|Field Supervisor (E&C)||01||0||0||0||0||01|
The selection process for Supervisor will have written test and interview. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at PGCIL. The successful candidates in the Field Supervisor & Engineer post will be placed in various locations throughout all India in various Power Grid Corporation of India facilities.
Qualifications for PGCIL Field Supervisor & Engineer
The candidates appearing for the post of Supervisor at the Power Grid Corporation of India must have at least engineering degree. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Vacancies 2020
- Field Engineer (Electrical & Civil): B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/Civil discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor (Electrical & Civil): Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor (E&C): Diploma in E&C or equivalent discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
All candidates applying for Field Supervisor & Engineer will need to respect the age limit of 29 years years. All ages are calculated as on 22nd December 2019.
Important Information on PGCIL Supervisor
The application submission for Field Supervisor & Engineer is beginning on 12th December 2019 at the PGCIL. The last date of submission of online application is 22nd December 2019 within office time. The candidates applying for the Supervisor post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 400 within 22nd December 2019. However, for SC, ST, PWD, ExS candidates, this fee is reduced to ₹ 0. The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Power Grid Corporation of India.
Relevant links for Supervisor PGCIL recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: https://www.powergridindia.com/sites/default/files/Detailed%20Advt.%20for%20Engagement%20on%20Contract%20Basis%20in%20WRTS-II..pdf?download=1
- Online application form: https://careers.powergrid.in/wr2fefsrectts2019/a/default.aspx
- Official website of the employer: http://powergrid.in/
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of Field Supervisor & Engineer at Power Grid Corporation of India. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for PGCIL Supervisor recruitment 2020.