Odisha State Cooperative Bank Banking Assistant Recruitment 2020
Odisha State Cooperative Bank OSCB Banking Assistant Job Description
The Odisha State Cooperative Bank is inviting applications from Graduate, BE / B.Tech, MCA pass candidates residing in Odisha for the post of OSCB Banking Assistant . There are 786 vacancies available for Banking Assistant in OSCB. The last date of submission of application for OSCB Banking Assistant at OSCB is 15 April 2020.
Details of Banking Assistant Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment
The Odisha State Cooperative Bank is offering 786 posts of OSCB Banking Assistant . The Banking Assistant’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ 9300 – 34800/- at the Odisha State Cooperative Bank. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the OSCB Banking Assistant.
Reservation-wise division of Banking Assistant OSCB jobs
- Assistant Manager Grade II 267
- Banking Assistant Grade II 485
- System Manger 34
The selection process for Banking Assistant will have Examination / Interview.. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at OSCB. The successful candidates in the OSCB Banking Assistant post will be placed in Odisha throughout Odisha in various Odisha State Cooperative Bank facilities.
Qualifications for OSCB OSCB Banking Assistant
The candidates appearing for the post of Banking Assistant at the Odisha State Cooperative Bank must have at least Graduate, BE / B.Tech, MCA. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for OSCB Vacancies 2020
- Assistant Manager Grade II Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application.
- Banking Assistant Grade II Candidates securing minimum 60% marks in MCA, B.Tech with Computer Science or IT from recognized university.
- System Manger Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application.
All candidates applying for OSCB Banking Assistant will need to respect the age limit of 21 to 32 years years. All ages are calculated as on 01.01.2020.
Important Information on OSCB Banking Assistant
The application submission for OSCB Banking Assistant is beginning on 20 March 2020 at the OSCB. The last date of submission of online application is 15 April 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the Banking Assistant post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 1000/- within 15 April 2020. However, for 600/- candidates, this fee is reduced to ₹ 1000/-. The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Odisha State Cooperative Bank.
Relevant links for Banking Assistant OSCB recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: https://rcsodisha.nic.in/webadmin/upload/1_05_00_14pm77c586c65b96ac30a2fd0be5a3deb7f9.pdf
- Online application form: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rscosocjan20/
- Official website of the employer: https://www.odishascb.com/
- Download Admit card and/or Interview letter
- View the selection process results.
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of OSCB Banking Assistant at Odisha State Cooperative Bank. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for OSCB Banking Assistant recruitment 2020.