Nuclear Power Corporation of India Executive Trainee at Nuclear Power Corporation of India – 200 vacancies
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Currently, NPCIL has 200 openings for the vacancy of NPCIL Executive Trainee. You must have BE / B.Tech to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
Executive Trainee Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Designation name: NPCIL Executive Trainee
- Number of vacancy: 200
- Age limit: 26 years years as on 02.04.2020
- Pay scale: ₹ 55000/- (Per Month)
- Job location: All India in All India
- Original notification link: https://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/ET_2020_Detailed_Advt_English_20032020.pdf
Reservation-wise division of Executive Trainee NPCIL jobs
- Executive Trainee 200
Discipline-wise division of Executive Trainee NPCIL jobs
- Discipline No. of Vacancy
- Mechanical 85
- Chemical 20
- Electrical 40
- Electronics 08
- Instrumentation 07
- Civil 35
- Industrial & Fire Safety 05
Qualifications for NPCIL NPCIL Executive Trainee
Nuclear Power Corporation of India requires that the candidates appearing for Executive Trainee should have at least BE / B.Tech. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee NPCIL Vacancies 2020
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering) /5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for NPCIL Executive Trainee at Nuclear Power Corporation of India, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of Personal Interview..
How to apply for Executive Trainee in NPCIL in 2020
- Apply online here: https://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx
- Starting date of online application: 24 March 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 02 April 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 500/-
- Fee for no category candidates: ₹ 500/-
- Last date of payment of fees: 02 April 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment 2020 we can get from Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Meanwhile, do check out their web site here: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.