Scientist & Technical Assistant at National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology – 495 vacancies
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology. Currently, NIELIT has 495 openings for the vacancy of Scientist & Technical Assistant . You must have BE / B.Tech to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
Scientist & Technical Assistant National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
- Designation name: Scientist & Technical Assistant
- Number of vacancy: 495
- Age limit: 30 years years as on 26.03.2020
- Pay scale: ₹ 56100 – 177500/- level 10
- Job location: All India in All India
- Original notification link: https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/documentformats/DetailedAdvertisement.pdf
Reservation-wise division of Scientist & Technical Assistant NIELIT jobs
- Scientist – ‘B’ 288
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ 207
- Total 495
Qualifications for NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology requires that the candidates appearing for Scientist & Technical Assistant should have at least BE / B.Tech. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Technical Assistant NIELIT Vacancies 2020
- Scientist – ‘B’ Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for Scientist & Technical Assistant at National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of Written Examination & Interview..
How to apply for Scientist & Technical Assistant in NIELIT in 2020
- Apply online here: https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/
- Starting date of online application: 26 February 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 10 April 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 800/-
- Fee for No category candidates: ₹ 800/-
- Last date of payment of fees: 10 April 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the Scientist & Technical Assistant recruitment 2020 we can get from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology. Meanwhile, do check out their web site here: http://nielit.gov.in/
Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.