New Product Manufacturing Engineer Applied Materials Inc.844 reviews – Bengaluru, Karnataka
9+ years experience
- Strong Engineering Change Management (ECM) background.
- Strong Unigraphics(UG) /Team Center(TCE) skills.
- Strong Product Structure knowledge.
- Good communication & networking skills.
- Real time experience on manufacturing floor will be a great advantage for the candidate.
- AMAT CAP code knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Under guidance of management, develops, implements, and releases new product BOMs for medium complex assemblies and product structure.
- CAP code release for mammoth E2 working with MDP PLM’s.
- Works with senior NPME’s to implement new product manufacturing, test, and sourcing strategies.
- Ability to work with suppliers on day today basis resolving issues in the product.
- Documents product-related issues/enhancement opportunities. Assists in determining root cause analysis..
- eads the Managed Build process for assemblies/modules.
- Provides technical support and training to Applied and contract manufacturing resources, including piece part suppliers related to assemblies/modules.
Education & Experience:
- M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Manufacturing or relevant stream.
- 9 -12 Years of work experience.
Years of Experience:
2 – 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
YesApplied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.