Scientist at Norwegian Cruise Line – 19 vacancies
Norwegian Cruise Line Scientist Job Description
The Norwegian Cruise Line is inviting applications from Ph. D pass candidates residing in Maharashtra for the post of Scientist. There are 19 vacancies available for Scientist in NCL. The last date of submission of application for Scientist at NCL is 6th January 2020.
Details of Scientist Norwegian Cruise Line Recruitment
The Norwegian Cruise Line is offering 19 posts of Scientist. The Scientist’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ 67,000-20,0000/- at the Norwegian Cruise Line. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the NCL Scientist.
Post-wise division of Scientist NCL jobs
The selection process for Scientist will have based on Interview. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at NCL. The successful candidates in the Scientist post will be placed in various locations throughout Maharashtra in various Norwegian Cruise Line facilities.
Qualifications for NCL Scientist
The candidates appearing for the post of Scientist at the Norwegian Cruise Line must have at least Ph. D. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for NCL Vacancies 2020
- Scientist – Ph. D. submitted in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology OR M.E/M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology.
- Sr. Scientist – Ph.D. in Chemical Science/Chemistry in the area of catalysis from a reputed university or institute with two years research experience.
All candidates applying for Scientist will need to respect the age limit of 32-37 years. All ages are calculated as on 6th January 2020.
Important Information on NCL Scientist
The application submission for Scientist is beginning on 6th December 2019 at the NCL. The last date of submission of online application is 24th January 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the Scientist post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 100/- within 24th January 2020. However, there is no application for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Norwegian Cruise Line.
Relevant links for Scientist NCL recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: http://www.ncl-india.org/files/DisplayResource.aspx?ResourceId=d8bf16cf-011e-4042-bc61-b27de00fa59a&OriginalFileName=CSIRNCLAdvertisementNo12019.pdf
- Online application form: http://recruit.ncl.res.in/Default.aspx
- Official website of the employer: http://www.ncl-india.org
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of Scientist at Norwegian Cruise Line. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for NCL Scientist recruitment 2020.