Where to find the Results for LIC Housing Finance Multiple Post Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of Assistant & Associate in LIC Housing Finance. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the LICHFL Multiple Post exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/lichfl-assistant-associate-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for Multiple Post in LICHFL|
|View results online here:||https://www.lichousing.com/downloads/Candidates%20selected%20for%20the%20post%20of%20Assistant.pdf|
Job details for LICHFL Multiple Post recruitment 2020
Previously, LIC Housing Finance has announced some vacancies for the designation of Assistant & Associate. There are 300 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 13980 – 32110/- for these posts. The applicants for the posts of Multiple Post must be having at least Graduate to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of Multiple Post posts at LICHFL
- Assistant 125
- Associate 75
- Assistant Manager 100
- Total 300
Eligibility Criteria for LICHFL Multiple Post Job
- Assistant Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)
- Associate Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter
- Assistant Manager Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 LICHFL Multiple Post Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for LIC Housing Finance Multiple Post vacancies?
- You can download the application form for LICHFL Multiple Post recruitment right here: http://www.lichousing.com/job_opportunities.php
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for LICHFL Multiple Post is 26 August 2019.
- What is the age limit for LICHFL Assistant & Associate vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 21 to 28 years years old, as on 01.01.2019.
- Who can apply for the Multiple Post jobs in LICHFL?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Graduate are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for Multiple Post vacancies in LICHFL, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for Multiple Post LICHFL?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 500/-
- Application fee for 500/- category: ₹ 500/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 26 August 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Online Examination & Personal Interview..
- How much is the salary for Multiple Post in LIC Housing Finance?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 13980 – 32110/-.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding Multiple Post LICHFL Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about Assistant & Associate vacancies in LIC Housing Finance. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/lichfl-assistant-associate-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the Multiple Post vacancies posted online by LIC Housing Finance, please visit is link: http://www.lichousing.com/downloads/Detailed_Advertisement_2019.pdf
You can also visit LICHFL’s official website here: http://www.lichousing.com/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about Assistant & Associate vacancies in LIC Housing Finance. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.