Where to find the Results for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant (Clerk) Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of LIC Assistant (Clerk) in Life Insurance Corporation. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the LIC Assistant (Clerk) exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/lic-assistant-clerk-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for Assistant (Clerk) in LIC|
|View results online here:||https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Recruitment-of-Assistants-2019|
Job details for LIC Assistant (Clerk) recruitment 2020
Previously, Life Insurance Corporation has announced some vacancies for the designation of LIC Assistant (Clerk). There are 8500 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 14435/- (Per Month) for these posts. The applicants for the posts of Assistant (Clerk) must be having at least Graduate to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of Assistant (Clerk) posts at LIC
- Assistant (Clerk) 8500
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Assistant (Clerk) Job
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 LIC Assistant (Clerk) Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant (Clerk) vacancies?
- You can download the application form for LIC Assistant (Clerk) recruitment right here: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licastaug19/basic_details.php
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for LIC Assistant (Clerk) is 01 October 2019.
- What is the age limit for LIC LIC Assistant (Clerk) vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 18 to 30 years years old, as on 01.09.2019.
- Who can apply for the Assistant (Clerk) jobs in LIC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Graduate are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for Assistant (Clerk) vacancies in LIC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for Assistant (Clerk) LIC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 510/-
- Application fee for 85/- category: ₹ 510/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 01 October 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Preliminary Online Examination & Main Online Exam..
- How much is the salary for Assistant (Clerk) in Life Insurance Corporation?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 14435/- (Per Month).
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding Assistant (Clerk) LIC Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about LIC Assistant (Clerk) vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/lic-assistant-clerk-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the Assistant (Clerk) vacancies posted online by Life Insurance Corporation, please visit is link: https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Recruitment-of-Assistants-2019
You can also visit LIC’s official website here: https://www.licindia.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about LIC Assistant (Clerk) vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.