Where to find the Results for Life Insurance Corporation AAO Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in Life Insurance Corporation. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the LIC AAO exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/lic-aao-assistant-administrative-officer-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for AAO in LIC|
|View results online here:||https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers/PRE-RECRUITMENT-MEDICAL-RESULT|
Job details for LIC AAO recruitment 2020
Previously, Life Insurance Corporation has announced some vacancies for the designation of Assistant Administrative Officer. There are 590 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 32795 – 62315/- for these posts. The applicants for the posts of AAO must be having at least Bachelor Degree to be selected for this job.
Division of Disciplines for AAO LIC Recruitment 2020
- Discipline Gen EWS OBC SC ST Total
- Generalist 140 35 85 55 35 350
- IT 60 15 36 25 14 150
- CA 20 05 13 07 05 50
- Actuarial 12 03 08 04 03 30
- Rajbhasha 05 01 02 01 01 10
- Total 237 59 144 92 58 590
Category-wise breakup of AAO posts at LIC
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) 590
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Job
- Generalist Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university.
- IT Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- CA Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Actuarial Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4
- Rajbhasha Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 LIC AAO Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Life Insurance Corporation AAO vacancies?
- You can download the application form for LIC AAO recruitment right here: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licaaofeb19/
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for LIC AAO is 22 March 2019.
- What is the age limit for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 21 to 30 years years old, as on 01.03.2019.
- Who can apply for the AAO jobs in LIC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Bachelor Degree are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for AAO vacancies in LIC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for AAO LIC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 600/-
- Application fee for 100/- category: ₹ 600/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 22 March 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Exam & Interview..
- How much is the salary for AAO in Life Insurance Corporation?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 32795 – 62315/-.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding AAO LIC Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/lic-aao-assistant-administrative-officer-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the AAO vacancies posted online by Life Insurance Corporation, please visit is link: https://www.licindia.in/getattachment/59fa2d3e-40ad-4c4b-916d-95a58ee64123/Recruitment-of-Assistant-Administrative-Officer-20
You can also visit LIC’s official website here: https://www.licindia.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.