Executive & Assistant at Khadi and Village Industries Commission – 108 vacancies
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Executive & Assistant Job Description
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is inviting applications from graduate, post graduate pass candidates residing in all India for the post of Executive & Assistant. There are 108 vacancies available for Executives in KVIC. The last date of submission of application for Executive & Assistant at KVIC is 19th January 2020.
Details of Executives Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is offering 108 posts of Executive & Assistant. The Executives’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ payscale level 2 to level 6 at the Khadi and Village Industries Commission. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the KVIC Executives.
Reservation-wise division of Executives KVIC jobs
|Post Name||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||Pay Scale|
|Sr. Executive (Ec.R.)||0||0||02||02||Level-6|
|Jr. Executive (FBAA)||01||01||01||03||Level-4|
|Jr. Executive (Adm. & HR)||15||0||0||15|
The selection process for Executives will have computer based test. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at KVIC. The successful candidates in the Executive & Assistant post will be placed in various locations throughout all India in various Khadi and Village Industries Commission facilities.
Qualifications for KVIC Executive & Assistant
The candidates appearing for the post of Executives at the Khadi and Village Industries Commission must have at least graduate, post graduate. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Vacancies 2020
- Sr. Executive (Ec.R.): Master degree in Economics/Statistics/Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) from a recognized University.
- Executive (V.I.): Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology Or Master of Science Or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- Executive (Khadi): Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology from a recognised University.
- Jr. Executive (FBAA): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University.
- Jr. Executive (Adm. & HR): Masters’ Degree Or Degree of a recognized University and Three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant (V.I.): Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- Assistant (Khadi): Diploma in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology Or Fashion Technology Or Handloom Technology from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
- Assistant (Training): Diploma in Engineering Or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
All candidates applying for Executive & Assistant will need to respect the age limit of 27 to 30 years. All ages are calculated as on 19th January 2020.
Important Information on KVIC Executives
The application submission for Executive & Assistant is beginning on 20th January 2019 at the KVIC. The last date of submission of online application is 19th January 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the Executives post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 1000 within 19th January 2020.The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
Relevant links for Executives KVIC recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: http://www.kvic.org.in/kvicres/update/others/Detailed_Advertisement_20122019.pdf
- Online application form: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/63742/Instruction.html
- Official website of the employer: http://www.kvic.org.in/
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of Executive & Assistant at Khadi and Village Industries Commission. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for KVIC Executives recruitment 2020.