Probationary Officer Karnataka Bank PO 2020
Karnataka Bank has introduced the Recruitment for Probationary Officers. Interested candidates can go through the detailed statistics on this post and follow for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 before the closing date.
It is a golden possibility for applicants looking beforehand to have their career in the Banking sector.
Fill the Karnataka Bank PO Application Form on or earlier than 18th January 2020 in on line mode.
Candidates elderly above 28 years aren’t eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Recruitment.
The entire application process is conducted in online mode and candidates can fill their form from the direct link given below.
Karnataka Bank is one of the leading non-public zone banks with branches and places of work throughout India. The quantity of vacancies regarding the process is not introduced yet. However, you could examine the specified notification beneath to know more about the exam. The Karnataka Bank PO Notification is an official file launched by means of the authorities to aware involved candidates approximately the examination.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Recruitment?
Candidates can follow the below instructions to apply for Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2020.
Direct Link to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2020
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Careers link.
- The list of recruitments will be displayed on your screen.
- Find Probationary Officers application link and click on it.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- Login to the portal using the credentials received after registration.
- Fill the Karnataka Bank PO Application Form correctly.
- Upload the required documents and photographs in the specified format.
- Click on the Online payment link.
- Make your payment in online mode only.
- Check if all details are entered correctly and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it and save for future reference.
Application fee for Karnataka Bank PO
In order to apply for the Karnataka Bank PO recruitment, you have to pay the given application charges:
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/- + GST
- SC/ST – Rs. 500/- + GST
Remember that the application fee can be submitted only in Online mode using Credit/Debit/Cash cards/Internet Banking/mobile wallets/IMPS.
Official Website : https://karnatakabank.com/
Apply Online : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ktkbnpojan20/