Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Examination 2020 Admit Card Download
How to download the Admit Card for Karnataka Bank PO Exam
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer in Karnataka Bank. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The Admit Card for the Karnataka Bank PO posts is available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the Admit Card and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://sarkariresults.info/2020/karnataka-bank-po.php
|Admit Card for PO in Karnataka Bank|
|Download Admit Card online from here:||https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ktkbnpojan20/cloea_jan20/login.php?appid=00f630d48abf69dc2781e5c16035e47b|
Job details for Karnataka Bank PO recruitment 2020
Previously, Karnataka Bank has announced some vacancies for the designation of Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer. There are Notified Soon vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ Not Specified for these posts. The applicants for the posts of PO must be having at least PG Degree to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of PO posts at Karnataka Bank
- Total Vacancy : Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO Job
- Candidates have PG Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- PG Diploma/ One Yr. Executive MBA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 Karnataka Bank PO Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Karnataka Bank PO vacancies?
- You can download the application form for Karnataka Bank PO recruitment right here: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ktkbnpojan20/
- When is the last date of application forms for Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Karnataka Bank?
- The last date of submission of application form for Karnataka Bank PO is 18 January 2020.
- What is the age limit for Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 28 Yrs. years old, as on 01/01/2020.
- Who can apply for the PO jobs in Karnataka Bank?
- Only Indian citizens with at least PG Degree are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for PO vacancies in Karnataka Bank, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for PO Karnataka Bank?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 600/-
- Application fee for 500/- category: ₹ 600/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 18 January 2020
- How are the candidates selected for Karnataka Bank PO recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of As per rules.
- How much is the salary for PO in Karnataka Bank?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ Not Specified.
- Where is the job location for Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer?
- Successful candidates will be placed at Karnataka in Karnataka.
- Where can I find the results of this exam?
- Please look in our Results section for the same.
Important Information regarding PO Karnataka Bank Admit Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer vacancies in Karnataka Bank. The Admit Card for this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the Admit Card above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://sarkariresults.info/2020/karnataka-bank-po.php
To see the original official notification for the PO vacancies posted online by Karnataka Bank, please visit is link: https://karnatakabank.com/sites/default/files/2020-01/KBL-Prob.Officers-Notification-2020.pdf.pdf
You can also visit Karnataka Bank’s official website here: https://karnatakabank.com/careers
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer vacancies in Karnataka Bank. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the contact page on our site.