Junior QA/QC assistant SHARMA SURGICAL AND ENGINEERING PVT LTD. – Vadodara, Gujarat
Quality Control Inspectors are responsible for making sure that manufactured products meet a set of predetermined quality standards. … They separate out any products that fail inspection and make recommendations on how to improve the production process in order to reduce the product inspection failure rate
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read blueprints and specifications
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
- Manage all quality related activities. Review process control plan, drive quality issues to root cause, corrective actions and improvement, track quality performance. Coordinate customer visits and audits.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualification: – B.E mechanical, B.Pharm, bsc, msc, m.pharm.
experience: – 0-6 Month
working days: – mon to sat
address: – 654&655 GIDC estate wagodia vadodara.
interested candidate can directly watsapp their name, resume and position name.
Bus facility is available from vrundavan char rasta near reliance fresh vadodara gujarat.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- HR Interview
- Production & Manufacturing