ICMR Junior Research Fellow at Indian Council of Medical Research – 150 vacancies
Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR Junior Research Fellow Job Description
The Indian Council of Medical Research is inviting applications from M.Sc., Post Graduate pass candidates residing in All India for the post of ICMR Junior Research Fellow. There are 150 vacancies available for JRF in ICMR. The last date of submission of application for ICMR Junior Research Fellow at ICMR is 27 May 2020.
Details of JRF Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment
The Indian Council of Medical Research is offering 150 posts of ICMR Junior Research Fellow. The JRF’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ Not Specified at the Indian Council of Medical Research. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the ICMR JRF.
Reservation-wise division of JRF ICMR jobs
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 150
The selection process for JRF will have Computer Based Test.. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at ICMR. The successful candidates in the ICMR Junior Research Fellow post will be placed in All India throughout All India in various Indian Council of Medical Research facilities.
Qualifications for ICMR ICMR Junior Research Fellow
The candidates appearing for the post of JRF at the Indian Council of Medical Research must have at least M.Sc., Post Graduate. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Vacancies 2020
- Biomedical Sciences Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine.
- Social Sciences psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics
All candidates applying for ICMR Junior Research Fellow will need to respect the age limit of 28 years years. All ages are calculated as on 30.09.2020.
Important Information on ICMR JRF
The application submission for ICMR Junior Research Fellow is beginning on 27 April 2020 at the ICMR. The last date of submission of online application is 27 May 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the JRF post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 1500/- within 27 May 2020. However, for 1200/- candidates, this fee is reduced to ₹ 1500/-. The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Indian Council of Medical Research.
Relevant links for JRF ICMR recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: https://icmr.nic.in/sites/default/files/upload_documents/FINALNotificationfor_ICMRJRF2020_18032020.pdf
- Online application form: https://icmr.nic.in/
- Official website of the employer: https://icmr.nic.in/
- Download Admit card and/or Interview letter
- View the selection process results.
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of ICMR Junior Research Fellow at Indian Council of Medical Research. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for ICMR JRF recruitment 2020.