Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman at Indian Army – many vacancies
Indian Army Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman Job Description
The Indian Army is inviting applications from 8th to 12th pass candidates residing in all India for the post of Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman. There are many vacancies available for Soldier in the Army. The last date of submission of application for Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman at the Army is 19th January 2020.
Details of Soldier Indian Army Recruitment
The Indian Army is offering many posts of Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman. The Soldier’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ as per Army regulations at the Indian Army. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the Army Soldier.
Class-wise division of Soldier the Army jobs
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Sepoy (Pharma)
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) Class 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) Class 8th Pass
The selection process for Soldier will have fitness, medical and written tests. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at the Army. The successful candidates in the Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman post will be placed in various locations throughout all India in various Indian Army facilities.
Qualifications for the Army Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman
The candidates appearing for the post of Soldier at the Indian Army must have at least 8th to 12th. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for the Army Vacancies 2020
- Soldier General Duty: 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical: 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) Class 10th Pass: Class 10th simple pass.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) Class 8th Pass: Class 8th simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Sepoy (Pharma): 10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy council of India OR B Pharma with minimum 50% marks.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Post Name||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cms)|
|Soldier General Duty||166||50||77 cms with 5 cms expansion|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||165|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||162|
|Soldier Tradesman||166||48||76 cms with 5 cms expansion|
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier (General Duty) for infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
All candidates applying for Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman will need to respect the age limit of 17 to 23 years. All ages are calculated as on 1st January 2020.
Important Information on the Army Soldier
The application submission for Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman is beginning on 6th December 2019 at the Army. The last date of submission of online application is 19th January 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the Soldier post will need to pay no fees at the Indian Army.
Relevant links for Soldier the Army recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/BRAVO_NotificationPDF/RALLY_Feb_2020_ARO_GAYA__1_.pdf
- Online application form: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOUserRegistration.htm
- Official website of the employer: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of Soldier, Sepoy & Tradesman at Indian Army. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for the Army Soldier recruitment 2020.