Heavy Water Board Stipendiary Trainee, UDC Recruitment 2020
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at Heavy Water Board. Currently, HWB has 277 openings for the vacancy of HWB Stipendiary Trainee. You must have 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate, B.Sc. to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the HWB Stipendiary Trainee, UDC recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
Stipendiary Trainee, UDC Heavy Water Board Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: Heavy Water Board
- Designation name: HWB Stipendiary Trainee
- Number of vacancy: 277
- Age limit: 40 years years as on 01.01.2020
- Pay scale: ₹ 67700/- Level 11
- Job location: Delhi in Delhi
- Original notification link: https://hwb.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile.ashx?ID=bca716e9-6080-4cf9-b65a-5be620def7bb
Reservation-wise division of Stipendiary Trainee, UDC HWB jobs
- Technical Officer-D 28
- Category I Stipendiary Trainee 65
- Category II Stipendiary 92
- Nurse/A 04
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil) 05
- Scientific Asst/B (Radiography) 01
- Technician-C 03
- Sub Officer/B 05
- Stenographer Gr II 02
- Stenographer Gr III 08
- Upper Division Clerk 18
- Driver 20
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman 26
Qualifications for HWB HWB Stipendiary Trainee
Heavy Water Board requires that the candidates appearing for Stipendiary Trainee, UDC should have at least 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate, B.Sc.. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainee, UDC HWB Vacancies 2020
- Technical Officer-D Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline.
- Category I Stipendiary Trainee Diploma in relevant Engineering.
- Category II Stipendiary ITI in relevant Trades
- Nurse/A XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central OR B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Scientific Assistant/B Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% Marks.
- Scientific Asst/B (Radiography) B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and 1 (one) year Diploma in Radiography.
- Technician-C SSC OR HSC with Science & Maths.
- Sub Officer/B SSC pass or equivalent plus Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College and relevant Experience.
- Stenographer Gr II Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent and Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Stenographer Gr III Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent and Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- Upper Division Clerk Degree of a recognized University with 50% marks and Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
- Driver Pass in 10th Standard and Must hold a clean and valid Driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle.
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence with minimum one year driving experience and Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments.
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for HWB Stipendiary Trainee at Heavy Water Board, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of Written Exam & Skill Test/Interview..
How to apply for Stipendiary Trainee, UDC in HWB in 2020
- Apply online here: https://hwb.mahaonline.gov.in/HWB/HomePage.aspx
- Starting date of online application: 11 January 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 31 January 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 100/-
- Fee for no category candidates: ₹ 100/-
- Last date of payment of fees: 13 February 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the HWB Stipendiary Trainee recruitment 2020 we can get from Heavy Water Board. Meanwhile, do check out their web site at http://www.hwb.gov.in/ . Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.