Where to find the Results for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerks Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of HSSC Clerk in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the HSS Clerks exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/hssc-clerk-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for Clerks in HSS|
|View results online here:||https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NdhNfA46YsfpGG0rgH3xkPUk-3n8dgZD|
Job details for HSS Clerks recruitment 2020
Previously, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced some vacancies for the designation of HSSC Clerk. There are 4854 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 19900/- Level -2 for these posts. The applicants for the posts of Clerks must be having at least 10+2 First Division/Graduation to be selected for this job.
Division of Disciplines for Clerks HSS Recruitment 2020
- GEN. 2354
- SC 913
- BCA 709
- BCB 511
- EWS 3171
- Total 4854
Category-wise breakup of Clerks posts at HSS
- Clerks 4858
Eligibility Criteria for HSS Clerks Job
- 10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University and Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 HSS Clerks Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerks vacancies?
- You can download the application form for HSS Clerks recruitment right here: http://adv52019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/Advertisements.aspx
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for HSS Clerks is 30 July 2019.
- What is the age limit for HSS HSSC Clerk vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 17 to 42 years years old, as on 08.07.2019.
- Who can apply for the Clerks jobs in HSS?
- Only Indian citizens with at least 10+2 First Division/Graduation are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for Clerks vacancies in HSS, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for Clerks HSS?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 100/-
- Application fee for 25/- category: ₹ 100/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 02 August 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience..
- How much is the salary for Clerks in Haryana Staff Selection Commission?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 19900/- Level -2.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at Haryana in Haryana.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding Clerks HSS Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about HSSC Clerk vacancies in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/hssc-clerk-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the Clerks vacancies posted online by Haryana Staff Selection Commission, please visit is link: http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/91_1_1_Clerks%20advt.pdf
You can also visit HSS’s official website here: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about HSSC Clerk vacancies in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.