Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Surveyor at Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board – 408 vacancies
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board GSSSB Surveyor Job Description
The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board is inviting applications from 12th, Graduate, Diploma pass candidates residing in Gujarat for the post of GSSSB Surveyor. There are 408 vacancies available for Surveyor in GSSSB. The last date of submission of application for GSSSB Surveyor at GSSSB is 30 March 2020.
Details of Surveyor Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Recruitment
The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board is offering 408 posts of GSSSB Surveyor. The Surveyor’s will receive a remuneration of ₹ 38090/- (Per Month) at the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board. This will depend upon the merit and experience of the candidate applying for the GSSSB Surveyor.
Reservation-wise division of Surveyor GSSSB jobs
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical) 11
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) 106
- Agriculture Oversheer 3
- Senior Pharmacist 20
The selection process for Surveyor will have Examination / interview.. The candidates will be chosen as per their merit at GSSSB. The successful candidates in the GSSSB Surveyor post will be placed in Gujarat throughout Gujarat in various Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board facilities.
Qualifications for GSSSB GSSSB Surveyor
The candidates appearing for the post of Surveyor at the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board must have at least 12th, Graduate, Diploma. It is preferable if the candidate is experienced.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for GSSSB Vacancies 2020
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Agriculture Oversheer Possess a Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Farming
All candidates applying for GSSSB Surveyor will need to respect the age limit of 18 to 33 years years. All ages are calculated as on 24.08.2019.
Important Information on GSSSB Surveyor
The application submission for GSSSB Surveyor is beginning on 16 March 2020 at the GSSSB. The last date of submission of online application is 30 March 2020 within office time. The candidates applying for the Surveyor post will need to pay an examination fee of ₹ 112/- within 30 March 2020. However, for no candidates, this fee is reduced to ₹ 112/-. The fee will only be accepted via online payment methods (credit/debit card, netbanking, e-challan) by Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board.
Relevant links for Surveyor GSSSB recruitment 2020
- Original advertisement notification: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GSSSB_201819_161.pdf
- Online application form: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/Apply_RegistrationNo.aspx?sid=K3JOsteln/k=&yr=yvWRrBfMHJY=&ano=yNfgH%20Yh0fY=&opt=5wj69b1qrLjvSl6XO+p8kHglC6sVKRdL
- Official website of the employer: https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Download Admit card and/or Interview letter
- View the selection process results.
We will keep updating this article with important information regarding the vacancy of GSSSB Surveyor at Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board. Please keep checking this page for more data like exam dates, answer sheet and keys, result date, etc. for GSSSB Surveyor recruitment 2020.