DHC Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver) Examination 2020 1237 Download
How to download the 1237 for Delhi High Court Driver Exam
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver) in Delhi High Court. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The 1237 for the DHC Driver posts is available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the 1237 and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://sarkariresults.info/2019/delhi-hc-chauffeur.php
|1237 for Driver in DHC|
|Download 1237 online from here:||https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/njp2019/DHC2019Chauffeur_AdmitCard.aspx|
Job details for DHC Driver recruitment 2020
Previously, Delhi High Court has announced some vacancies for the designation of Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver). There are 35 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ Not Specified for these posts. The applicants for the posts of Driver must be having at least 10th (High School to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of Driver posts at DHC
- Post Name General OBC EWS SC ST Total Post
- Chauffeur 1 13 9 6 6 35
Eligibility Criteria for DHC Driver Job
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with Light Vehicle Driving License.
- 2 Yrs. Working Experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 DHC Driver Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Delhi High Court Driver vacancies?
- You can download the application form for DHC Driver recruitment right here: https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/njp2019/login.aspx
- When is the last date of application forms for Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver) Delhi High Court?
- The last date of submission of application form for DHC Driver is 05 September 2019.
- What is the age limit for DHC Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver) vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 27 Yrs. years old, as on 01/01/2019.
- Who can apply for the Driver jobs in DHC?
- Only Indian citizens with at least 10th (High School are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for Driver vacancies in DHC, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for Driver DHC?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 400/-
- Application fee for 200/- category: ₹ 200/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 05 September 2019
- How are the candidates selected for DHC Driver recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of As per rules.
- How much is the salary for Driver in Delhi High Court?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ Not Specified.
- Where is the job location for DHC Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver)?
- Successful candidates will be placed at Delhi in Delhi.
- Where can I find the results of this exam?
- Please look in our Results section for the same.
Important Information regarding Driver DHC Admit Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver) vacancies in Delhi High Court. The 1237 for this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the 1237 above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://sarkariresults.info/2019/delhi-hc-chauffeur.php
To see the original official notification for the Driver vacancies posted online by Delhi High Court, please visit is link: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/writereaddata/upload/Recruitments/OpenPositions/CurrentJobFile_XU77F48NSB9.PDF
You can also visit DHC’s official website here: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about Delhi High Court Chauffeur (Driver) vacancies in Delhi High Court. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the contact page on our site.