Coal India MT Recruitment 2020 – 1326 MT Post Vacancy – Last Date 19 January 2020
Coal India Limited has begun the online application for the post of Management Trainees. Qualified applicants would now be able to apply for Coal India Management Trainee enrollment through online application mode at the latest 19 January 2020 through authentic site. Coal India Management Trainee Registration Link is likewise given beneath for the up-and-comers.
Coal India has welcomed applications for the enrollment of 1326 Management Trainees. CIL Management Trainee Recruitment is begun from this Saturday for example on 21 December.
Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1326
- Mining – 288
- Electrical – 218
- Mechanical – 258
- Civil – 68
- Coal Preparation -28
- Systems – 46
- Materials Management -28
- Finance & Accounts – 254
- Personnel & HR – 89
- Marketing & Sales – 23
- Community Development – 26
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Systems -BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management – Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts – Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales – Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development – Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Relevant links for Coal India MT Recruitment 2019
- Original advertisement notification: https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/mt2019_detailed.pdf
- Online application form: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/63700/Instruction.html
- Official website of the employer: https://www.coalindia.in/en-us/employeescorner/careers.aspx