walk in interview >>> Business Development Manager, Aofy Gold – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Company Name : Aofy Gold
Experience: 1 to 12yrs
Location: Andheri Mumbai 400072.
Greetings from Aofy Gold company.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves Aofy Gold has a large R&D team of internationally renowned designers in China, whose designs express beautiful and sincere works with a global perspective. Aofy Gold products are currently divided into three categories: Gold and Silver jewellery, Gold and Silver gifts, Gold and Silver investment. Combined with offline high-quality supply chain resources, direct source, avoiding price increases, allowing consumers to buy cheaper gold and silver goods.
We are pleased to announce that we are now a prestigious member of the India Bullion Jewelers Association (IBJA).
We are hiring Business Development Manager for B2B / B2C sales.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Acquisition of potential new Sub-broker/Franchise/channel partners with team & individual
- Lead from front to achieve the targets
- Hands on all types of business reports
- Maintaining channel partner relationship
- New Client Acquisition to develop the business
- Tie up with Wealth Management Companies and find brokers
- Organisation Marketing Strategies to drive volume & achieve high profitability
- Developing relationships with key decision makers in target organisation for business development
- Generating the strong leads
Key Skills: –
Qualification: – HSC / Any Graduate
Working Days: – Monday To Saturday (1st and 3rd Saturdays and Sundays Off )
Contact Person: Shaikh Arzoo (9833140596)
You can come walk in for interview on given below address & also refer your friends for the same.
Need Immediate joiners
Venue: – Sumer Plaza, 5th floor, Sankasth Pada Welfare Society,
Marol,Andheri East,Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072.
Timing : 11:00 am to 6:30 pm
Thanks & Regards
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Two wheeler (Preferred)