Assistant Prosecution Officer at Bihar Public Service Commission – 553 vacancies
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at Bihar Public Service Commission. Currently, BPSC has 553 openings for the vacancy of Assistant Prosecution Officer. You must have LLB to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the BPSC APO recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
APO Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Designation name: Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Number of vacancy: 553
- Age limit: 21 to 37 years as on 1st August 2019
- Pay scale: ₹ Level 9 as per BPSC
- Job location: various places in Bihar
- Original notification link: https://v6r3r4s6.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/012020.pdf-1.pdf
Qualifications for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer
Bihar Public Service Commission requires that the candidates appearing for APO should have at least LLB. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for APO BPSC Vacancies 2020
- Bachelor Degree in Law in Any Recognized University
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for Assistant Prosecution Officer at Bihar Public Service Commission, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of a written test.
How to apply for APO in BPSC in 2020
- Apply online here: https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
- Starting date of online application: 7th February 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 21st February 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 600
- Fee for SC, ST category candidates: ₹ 150
- Last date of payment of fees: 26th February 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment 2020 we can get from Bihar Public Service Commission. Meanwhile, do check out their web site at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/. Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.