BTSC FSO at Bihar Public Service Commission – 303 vacancies
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at Bihar Public Service Commission. Currently, BTSC has 303 openings for the vacancy of BTSC FSO. You must have BE / B.Tech, Graduate, Diploma to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the BTSC FSO recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
FSO Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Designation name: BTSC FSO
- Number of vacancy: 303
- Age limit: 21 to 37 years (Male) 21 to 40 years (Female) years as on 01.08.2019
- Pay scale: ₹ level 6
- Job location: Bihar in Bihar
- Original notification link: http://pariksha.nic.in/(S(g410efpgk4vzwq1hjsgrlov0))/Online_App/View_Notices.aspx?ID=news&N=38
Reservation-wise division of FSO BTSC jobs
- Food Safety Officer 91
- Physiotherapist 126
- Occupational Therapist 86
Qualifications for BTSC BTSC FSO
Bihar Public Service Commission requires that the candidates appearing for FSO should have at least BE / B.Tech, Graduate, Diploma. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for FSO BTSC Vacancies 2020
- Food Safety Officer Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Bio Technology / Oil / Agriculture / Bio Chemistry / Equivalent Degree.
- Physiotherapist Degree in Physiotherapist.
- Occupational Therapist Degree in Occupational Therapist.
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for BTSC FSO at Bihar Public Service Commission, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of Examination / Interview..
How to apply for FSO in BTSC in 2020
- Apply online here: http://pariksha.nic.in/(S(sia10oeak4nb4mrmebn4nxnd))/Online_App/Notifications.aspx
- Starting date of online application: 16 March 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 15 April 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 200/-
- Fee for 50/- category candidates: ₹ 200/-
- Last date of payment of fees: 15 April 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the BTSC FSO recruitment 2020 we can get from Bihar Public Service Commission. Meanwhile, do check out their web site here: http://pariksha.nic.in/
Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.