BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer at Bihar Public Service Commission – 553 vacancies
This is to notify all that currently a recruitment drive is going on at Bihar Public Service Commission. Currently, BPSC has 553 openings for the vacancy of BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer. You must have LLB to appear for the selection of this sarkari job. Please read further for more information on the BPSC APO recruitment 2020. We will keep updating this page for details about this job such as age limit, qualification, number of openings, location, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and other important details.
APO Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Details
- Hiring organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Designation name: BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Number of vacancy: 553
- Age limit: Male : 21 to 37 years & Female : 21 to 40 years years as on 01.08.2019
- Pay scale: ₹ Level 9
- Job location: Bihar in Bihar
- Original notification link: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/012020.pdf-1.pdf
Reservation-wise division of APO BPSC jobs
- Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Competitive Examination 553
Discipline-wise division of APO BPSC jobs
- Category No. of Vacancy
- Unreserved 225
- EWS 55
- SC 88
- ST 01
- EBC 88
- BC 74
- BC (Women) 22
- Total 553
Qualifications for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer
Bihar Public Service Commission requires that the candidates appearing for APO should have at least LLB. Of course, some experience in the relevant discipline is always preferred. Please find the detailed qualifications below.
Eligibility Criteria for APO BPSC Vacancies 2020
- Bachelor Degree in Law in Any Recognized University
Provided that the candidates appear eligible for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer at Bihar Public Service Commission, they will be subjected to a selection procedure then. The selection procedure for this vacancy will consist of Written Test..
How to apply for APO in BPSC in 2020
- Apply online here: https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/admissionProcess/ApplicantRegistrationForm/ApplicantRegistrationForm?recordid=62
- Starting date of online application: 07 February 2020
- Last date of submitting of online application: 19 March 2020
- Examination fees to be deposited: ₹ 600/-
- Fee for 150/- category candidates: ₹ 600/-
- Last date of payment of fees: 23 March 2020
- Fee payment method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
You should revisit this page often for any updates on the BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer recruitment 2020 we can get from Bihar Public Service Commission. Meanwhile, do check out their web site here: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Please let us know how we can improve our site and job postings.