Where to find the Results for Allahabad Bank SO Exams
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of Specialist Officers in Allahabad Bank. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The results for the AB SO exam 2020 have become available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the results and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/allahabad-bank-so-specialist-officers-recruitment-vacancy/
|Results for SO in AB|
|View results online here:||https://www.allahabadbank.in/rec_files/Website-result-24092019.pdf|
Job details for AB SO recruitment 2020
Previously, Allahabad Bank has announced some vacancies for the designation of Specialist Officers. There are 92 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ 42020/- to 45950/- for these posts. The applicants for the posts of SO must be having at least Graduate to be selected for this job.
Division of Disciplines for SO AB Recruitment 2020
- GEN OBC EWS SC ST Total
- 30 24 08 16 14 92
Category-wise breakup of SO posts at AB
- Specialist Officers 92
Eligibility Criteria for AB SO Job
- Security Officer Graduate from any recognized University.
- Civil Engineer B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering
- Manager (Fire Safety) B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech.(Safety & fire engineering)
- Manager (Law) bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
- Company Secretary degree from the recognized University with ACS from the Institute of Company Secretary of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 AB SO Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for Allahabad Bank SO vacancies?
- You can download the application form for AB SO recruitment right here: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/albdbspmar19/basic_details.php
- When is the last date of application form for this job?
- The last date of submission of application form for AB SO is 29 April 2019.
- What is the age limit for AB Specialist Officers vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 20 to 35 years years old, as on 01.04.2019.
- Who can apply for the SO jobs in AB?
- Only Indian citizens with at least Graduate are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for SO vacancies in AB, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for SO AB?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ 600/-
- Application fee for 100/- category: ₹ 600/-
- Last date of submitting fee: 29 April 2019
- How are the candidates selected for this recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of Online Exam & Interview..
- How much is the salary for SO in Allahabad Bank?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ 42020/- to 45950/-.
- Where is the job location for these vacancies?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the admit card and/or interview letter for this job?
- Please look in our Admit Cards section for the same.
Important Information regarding SO AB Result Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about Specialist Officers vacancies in Allahabad Bank. The result of this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the results above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/allahabad-bank-so-specialist-officers-recruitment-vacancy/
To see the original official notification for the SO vacancies posted online by Allahabad Bank, please visit is link: https://www.allahabadbank.in/rec_files/SPECIALIST2019-20.pdf
You can also visit AB’s official website here: http://www.allahabadbank.in/
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about Specialist Officers vacancies in Allahabad Bank. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the Contact page on our site.