How to download the Admit Card for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer Exam
We have previously announced an ongoing recruitment for the post of All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Today we are glad to update you on the same. The Admit Card for the AIIMS Nursing Officer posts is available online now. Please read on below to find out you can download the Admit Card and any relevant information you may find useful.
We have posted the original announcement here: https://www.sarkarinaukrifinder.com/job/all-india-institute-of-medical-studies-nursing-officer/
|Admit Card for Nursing Officer in AIIMS|
|Download Admit Card online from here:||https://cdn4.tcsion.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2271/64262/login.html|
Job details for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment 2020
Previously, All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced some vacancies for the designation of All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer. There are 206 vacancies for this job. The employees are scheduled to receive compensation of ₹ ₹ 44,900-1,42,400 for these posts. The applicants for the posts of Nursing Officer must be having at least B.Sc. (Hons.) to be selected for this job.
Category-wise breakup of Nursing Officer posts at AIIMS
- UR: 81 posts
- EWS: 20 posts
- OBC: 54 posts
- SC: 36 posts
- ST: 15 posts
Total: 206 posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing Officer Job
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about 2020 AIIMS Nursing Officer Hirings
- Where can I download the application form for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer vacancies?
- You can download the application form for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment right here: https://aiimspatna.org/public/nursingrec.php
- When is the last date of application forms for All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences?
- The last date of submission of application form for AIIMS Nursing Officer is 12th February 2020.
- What is the age limit for AIIMS All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer vacancies?
- Candidates for this job must be 21 to 30 years. years old, as on 12th February 2020..
- Who can apply for the Nursing Officer jobs in AIIMS?
- Only Indian citizens with at least B.Sc. (Hons.) are eligible for this job. For a detailed description of the qualification requirement for Nursing Officer vacancies in AIIMS, please refer to the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section above.
- What are the application fees for Nursing Officer AIIMS?
- Application fee for general category: ₹ ₹ 1500
- Application fee for ₹ 1200. category: ₹ ₹ 1500
- Last date of submitting fee: 12th February 2020.
- How are the candidates selected for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment?
- The selection procedure for this job consists of written test and skill test..
- How much is the salary for Nursing Officer in All India Institute of Medical Sciences?
- Selected candidates are advertised to receive a remuneration of ₹ ₹ 44,900-1,42,400.
- Where is the job location for AIIMS All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer?
- Successful candidates will be placed at All India in All India.
- Where can I find the results of this exam?
- Please look in our Results section for the same.
Important Information regarding Nursing Officer AIIMS Admit Download
Please note that we will keep updating this article with relevant information about All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The Admit Card for this examination is available now. You can find the link for downloading the Admit Card above.
For the details of the job, like educational qualification, age limit, fees, last date, result, test description, question paper, answer keys, online application link etc. kindly visit our original post for this job here: https://www.sarkarinaukrifinder.com/job/all-india-institute-of-medical-studies-nursing-officer/
To see the original official notification for the Nursing Officer vacancies posted online by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, please visit is link: https://aiimspatna.org/advertisement/Nursing_Officer_Advertisement11012020.pdf
You can also visit AIIMS’s official website here: https://aiimspatna.org/public/recruitment.php
Do keep an eye on this page for any updates that may come along about All India Institute of Medical Studies Nursing Officer vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, do let us know by using the contact page on our site.